Basic care essentials to have on hand at home, or on the go.
Calm, Pain Relief + Skin Relief Sprays: 1 fl oz (29mL)
Calm, Pain Relief + Skin Relief Balms: net wt. ½ oz (14g)
- Relieves anxiety, stress, and fear. Calm your dog during travel, grooming, vet visits, or unfamiliar situations. (Thunderstorm + Fireworks Formula)
- Relieves itchy skin, allergies, hotspots, insect bites and bee stings.
- Relieves bone, joint and muscle pain. Accelerates recovery from surgery and injuries.
- 100% Natural Plant-Based. Free of steroids, artificial colors or fragrances, parabens, phthalates, or harsh chemicals. pH Balanced.
- Anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antimicrobial, and non-toxic.
- Moisturizes and protects paws and noses from the elements in even the most extreme weather conditions.
- Cruelty-free, human tested, dog approved.
- Safe for dogs, humans, and horses (sorry cat people).
- Eco-friendly and organically grown with proprietary blend of certified organic ingredients and wild-crafted herbs.
FOR BEST RESULTS
Use Skin Spray topically to target your dog’s entire body. Use Skin Balm on specific problem areas, a rash, sore or lesion. Best? Keep both on hand to use in combination when needed.
- Skin Spray: Clean affected area, spray liberally then massage into coat, targeting specific skin conditions (rash, fungus, sores}.
- Skin Balm: Clean then apply balm to affected area. Reapply two-three times per day until affliction heals. For paws, massage balm on and between paw pads one or two times per day. Spritz Skin Spray in between balm applications.
- Use Pain Spray if your dog has long, thick or dense fur. Use Pain Balm if your dog’s fur is short or smooth. For strong and longer-lasting relief, use a combination of both Pain Spray and Pain Balm.
- Pain Spray. Apply to the affected area, three times a day or as needed. If your dog’s fur is dense, apply Pain Spray to the inner thigh and along the spine.
- Pain Balm: Gently massage balm into the affected area. Also apply to paw pads, ear tips and nose. Repeat two to three times per day.
- Use a combination of Calm Spray and Calm Balm.
- BEFORE stressful event occurs (15 mins if possible), spray on dog from head to tail, as well as living area, bedding, and toys. Apply balm to paw pads and ear tips for maximum absorption. Repeat as needed.
- Dogs are empathic and will “absorb” your stress. Give yourself a spray, product is effective for humans too!